CCA Home Care provides a Caregiver Registry. We carefully vet and connect Caregivers who offer exceptional support services for their clients as an independent contractor. The care is client-directed, ensuring the specific daily needs of your loved one are being met. With 2-hour minimums and a $150 up-front deposit, CCA is Nebraska’s most affordable home care option.
The total charge for Caregiver assistance through CCA Home Care is $25.50-$30.50 per hour depending on the length of visit and care needed while the Caregiver is present.
- Connects interviewed, screened, and qualified Caregivers
- Finds quality care at affordable rates
- Places Caregivers between 2 hours to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The hours are flexible and can change as your needs change
- Matches caregiver skills and personalities with client needs and requests
- Meet with the client and/or their family, case manager, or representative before the care begins to better understand the client’s needs and desired care
- Assists in finding replacement caregivers if requested by the client
- Available 24 hours a day to assist you, because we know your needs are not limited to a Monday-Friday workweek