Be A CNA with CCA!
Are you interested in receiving referrals as an independent contractor care provider through CCA Home Care?
Think you have the right disposition and experience to care for older adults?
If you share CCA’s values of respect and love for older adults, you may be who we and our clients are looking for. Our screening process to become a care provider is detailed and thorough; the rewards are immense.
It takes an extraordinary person to be a Caregiver. As the American population grows older and their health and well-being needs increase, exceptional Caregivers provide families peace of mind. CCA Home Care is always searching for top-tier care providers who truly care about older adults.
Text “CNA” to 833-448-0159 to Opt-in to a software solution used to communicate directly with our CCA Home Care office locations.
*CCA Home Care cannot validate hours worked to keep CNA license active.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Certified Medication Aides (CMAs)
- Non-Medical companions
$18-23 per hour paid directly to care provider by the Client.
Qualifications and Skills
Care provider requirements for CCA Home Care:
- Complete work history from the last five years
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Government-issued picture ID
- Professional liability insurance (*must obtain in order to work with CCA. Typically $60-80 per year.)
- Smart phone to access care provider mobile features
- Verbal communication skills are important to carry on conversations with clients in an understandable manner.
- 6 months hands-on experience in a facility/agency setting is a plus
- Certification: NE State CNA is a plus
- Certification: NE State Medication Aide is a plus
- Certification: CPR is a plus
CCA Home Care uses an application called SimpleTexting to send and receive text messages directly to caregivers private cell phones from the office phone numbers. Any caregiver on the CCA Registry is able to Opt-out of receiving these messages by replying “Stop”. If you choose to Opt-out, you will no longer be able to receive any text messages from CCA Home Care unless you reply “Unstop” back to the same number.